Make a Set of Ethnic Paper Dolls no sew KIT
Make your own set of 8 fabric Paper Dolls for playing!
A super EASY project that requires NO SEWING whatsoever "sew" perfect for those who do not sew. . . yet. :) Makes a great gift and allows you to give something handmade by you! Or make it together!
- Ethnic Paper Doll panel by Newcastle (ALL 8 different Dolls w/ their International Clothes / pets)
- Extra Paper Doll Clothes (2/3 yard)
- Two 9 x 12-inchsheets of Phoomph! for Fabric for making the dolls sturdier
- Fusible webbing to prevent fraying of the clothes
- Fat Quarter high quality coordinating fabric for the back of the dolls
- And of course PDF instructions to put together and tips for embellishing! :)
The fabric Paper Dolls feature the following countries/nationalities:
We use fusible fleece to make the clothes interchangeable with the dolls --- Fusible fleece can be found at your local fabric/craft store for a very low cost! Or, ask if we have some on hand to add to your order :)